Ozone Deodorizing Sterilizer Specifications
- Weight: 228g
- Dimension: 115*115*43mm
- Rated Voltage: DC 5V
- Rated Power: 3W
- Main Function: Removing Formaldehyde
- Working Principle: Ozonation
- Sound Volume: Below 36dB
- Air Volume: 50 m³/hour
- Power Charging Way: USB
- Control Way: Touch-tone
- Applicable Area: Below 10 ㎡
- Color: White
- Applicable Scenarios: Kitchen, Wardrobe, Car, Refrigerator, Shoe Cabinet
Remove Odor & Formaldehyde
Guarding health every day.
- Enjoy fresh flavors
- Compact & portable
Have You Ever Had Such An Experience?
It is often necessary to put activated carbon or pomelo peel in the refrigerator to remove the odor, but it still has a strong and unpleasant odor.
Why is There an Odor in the Refrigerator?
Vegetables spoil in less than a day, and fruits have a meaty taste. Why?
Fruits & Vegetables
Sealing leads to hypoxia, decay, and deterioration.
Pollution, mixing, and emitting unpleasant odors.
Seafood & Fishes
Seafood spoils and has a foul odor.
Accumulation of harmful substance residues.
Bacteria That Cause Refrigerator Odor
The eggs, meat, vegetables, fruits, milk, and other items in the refrigerator contain parasitic bacteria. If left for a long time, the food is prone to spoilage, decay, and cross flavors, causing the refrigerator to produce unpleasant odors.
Refrigerator Pollution Cannot Be Ignored
Bacteria infect through food, and family members are threatened by bacteria in the refrigerator every day!
According to research, more than 700 cold bacteria, including Listeria monocytogenes, exist in invisible dairy products, fresh and cooked foods, and are the main culprits that harm the health of family members.
Milk spoilage leads to fever and diarrhea
Eating overnight food for a long time can lead to illness
Excessive food bacteria can cause fetal malformation or miscarriage
Deodorizing and Disinfecting Device, Providing You With Real Protection
Ozone sterilization, odor removal, decomposition of formaldehyde and toluene.
Ozone 360° all-round deodorization and sterilization.
Safe, efficient, and easy to carry.
Changes in Odor After Using eBee Deodorizer
*The data comes from experimental results in the laboratory
The Principle of Ozone Odor Removal
Ozone is a strong oxidant, the sterilization process belongs to a biochemical oxidation reaction.
The principle is as follows:
- Ozone can oxidize the enzymes required to break down glucose inside bacteria, causing them to inactivate and die.
- Directly interacting with bacteria and viruses, destroying their organelles, DNA, and RNA, disrupting their metabolism and leading to bacterial death.
- Through the cell membrane tissue, it invades the cell and acts on the lipoproteins on the outer membrane and lipopolysaccharides inside, causing bacterial permeability distortion dissolution and death.
O3 + Odor Molecules = CO2 + H2O + O2
The main components of odors are amines, hydrogen sulfide, methyl mercaptan, dimethyl sulfide compounds, dimethyl disulfide, and other ozone with strong oxidizing ability. It can destroy and decompose the cell membrane of odorous molecules, quickly diffuse and penetrate into cells, oxidize and decompose glucose oxidase inside molecules, and oxidize various inorganic or organic substances with odors to eliminate odors.
Not Only Kills Bacteria And Eliminates Odors But Also Decomposes Various Harmful Substances
- Formaldehyde removal principle: 1HCHO + 2O3 = 1CO2 + 1H2O + 2O2
- Benzene removal principle: C6H6 + 5O3 = 6CO2 + 3H2O
- Carbon monoxide removal principle: CO + O3 = CO2 + O2
- Ammonia removal principle: 3O3 + 2NH3 = N2 + 3H2O + 3O2
Ozone can oxidize chemicals such as formaldehyde and benzene, and through chemical reactions, it oxidizes formaldehyde or benzene to carbon dioxide, oxygen, and water.
Comparison of Common Deodorization Measures
|Refrigerator, wardrobe, shoe cabinet, car interior, etc.
|Remove odors, remove formaldehyde, and preserve food freshness.
|Repeated use for more than 2 years.
|Use once for 7-30 days.
|Single/Multiple Use about 1 year.
|No consumables are required.
|Replacement is required after one-time use.
|Need to replace battery.
Removing Harmful Bacteria, Makes Life Healthier
Ozone provides comprehensive sterilization and deodorization, keeping the refrigerator fresh and effectively removing ripening agents, extending the shelf life.
99%: Sterilization & Disinfection
After 20 minutes, the sterilization rate is 99%.
20 Min: Clear Odor
The deodorization time is only 20 minutes.
7 Days: Keep Fruits & Vegetables Fresh
The average preservation time can be extended by 7 days.
Eliminate Bacteria, Reject Odors
Convenient design, one-click activation of ozone cycle sterilization, rapid diffusion and penetration into cells, utilizing strong oxidizing properties to destroy bacterial cell walls and eliminate bacteria.
Long Term Storage, Fresh Every Day
Ozone can inhibit ripening agents, extend the freshness of food.
Accelerate the Degradation of Residual Pesticides
30-50 Times Faster Than Natural Degradation
Ozone is a strong oxidant, while pesticides are organic compounds. Ozone disinfection destroys the molecules of organic pesticides through strong oxidation, causing them to lose their medicinal properties.
Enjoy the Fragrance Anytime & Anywhere
Intimate protection, not Just the refrigerator but also comprehensive protection.
Eliminating odors from seasonal clothing.
Easy to breed bacteria and mold odor.
Eliminate harmful substances in enclosed spaces.
*During ozone disinfection on this machine, and within 30 minutes after turning off ozone disinfection, people or animals should not stay in the room or space where the machine is located! Otherwise, it may cause physical harm!
Product Component Diagram
Frequently Aked Questions
- Q: Is ozone harmful to human health?
- A: The human body only has an impact when exposed to high concentrations of ozone. Usually, ozone decomposes automatically at room temperature and is not harmful when used regularly.
- Q: Does ozone have an impact on furniture and household appliances?
- A: Just don’t keep blowing air towards the object for a long time, and maintain a certain distance when using it. Normal use will not be affected.
- Q: Does it have to wait for disinfection for 30 minutes before approaching?
- A: It is recommended to wait for 30 minutes before approaching. If you still feel a smell, you can open the doors or windows for ventilation. After using this product for ozone disinfection or formaldehyde removal, ozone will decompose into oxygen on its own and will not produce harmful residues.